The Cotto d’Este Showroom is located in Piazza Castello, a short distance from the Cathedral, one of the most exclusive areas of the historic centre, a destination for a cosmopolitan public of designers, planners and architecture professionals.
The space showcases the entire range of Cotto d’Este floor and wall tiles: from 14 and 20 mm-thick porcelain stoneware surfaces to large Kerlite slabs, ultra-thin ceramic porcelain stoneware ranging from 3.5 to 6.5 mm thick in 100x300 cm and 120x278 cm sizes.
At the showroom you can receive a dedicated consultation with Cotto d’Este experts who will guide visitors in choosing the best product for their project.
. In addition to presenting the range of ceramic tiles and slabs, the showroom offers a wide range of services. These include:
For architectural firms:
For private customers:
For companies, installers and builders:
- Technical support for ventilated façades and coatings and other special applications
- Instructions on how to make furniture complements
- Technical instructions for different types of installation: with adhesive or dry laying
- Dedicated appointments for customers
- Visits to offices to provide documentation and samples relevant to projects
- Advice on aesthetic combinations
- Suggestions on laying patterns
- Instructions on how to combine grouting and tiles
- Purchase advice from retailers and distributors
- Support to the technical department for in-depth information on product characteristics
- Support for writing specifications
- Advice on cutting and processing large Kerlite ceramic slabs
Piazza Castello - Via Quintino Sella 5
20121 Milano – Italy
Contacts: tel. +39 02 875163
From Monday to Friday
10:00-13:00 / 14:00-19:00
The showroom will be closed from 24.12.21 to 09.01.22
The staff wishes you Happy Holidays
A valid Green Pass must be shown to enter the showroom.
It is advisable to make an appointment.